[Ontbirds]WHITE CROWNED & AMERICAN TREE SWALLOWS by Newcasstle

markus lise markus_lise at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 5 15:42:24 EST 2005

Hi Fellow Birders,

I sighted a WHITE CROWNED & AMERICAN TREE SWALLOW in my yard as well as
HAIRY & DOWNEY WOODPECKER, WHITE BREASTED NUTHATCH, GOLDFINCHES 12,
HOUSEFINCHES 6, JUNCOS 20, BLACK CAPPED CHICkADEES 10,

In the lake I sighted 2 RED THROATED LOONS, RED BREASTED MERGANSERS, COMMON
GOLDENEYE, BUFFLEHEADS, AMERICAN BLACK DUCKS, MUTE SWANS 2 adults & 4
signets, GREATER YELLOW LEGS.

Directions:  Take exit Mill St. off # 401 to 590 Mill St. S. and the Lake at
end of road and along shoreline.

Markus J. Lise
Newcastle, On

Take charge with a pop-up guard built on patented Microsoft® SmartScreen
Technology.
first two months FREE*.