[Ontbirds]Lark Sparrow, Tommy Tompson Park Toronto , 11 05 05

Craig Mclauchlan csam at sympatico.ca
Sat Nov 5 15:02:33 EST 2005

Excuse my spelling and Grammar, I am Dyslexic thank you.

The Lark Sparrow which Norm Murr found last weekend out on  Pipit Point
in Tommy Tompson Park (LESLIE STREET SPIT) was still present today. I
saw the bird with WT Sparrows , WC Sparrows, Juncos they spent most of
their time feeding on the bank's on the west side of the point .

Their was also a Swallow speeches seen from the point fling to the east
it went by to fast to get a 100 % ID on.

Again as Norm pointed out their wear lots of "winter" birds!!!  Still
100's Snow Buntings,4 A. Pipits, Long T Duck 500+ C Loons 3 (one juv.
With a vary up turned bill)

Tommy Tompson Park is found south of the Lake shore Blvd. south on
Leslie st , the park is open to the public only on weekends and holidays
..

Craig & Bev McLauchlan

Toronto, Ont, Canada, the World
Proud member of TTPBC