[Ontbirds]N Gannet off of Port Credit Harbour

Craig Mclauchlan csam at sympatico.ca
Fri Dec 2 14:31:39 EST 2005

Excuse my spelling and Grammar, I am Dyslexic thank you.

Today will out enjoying some fringed winter birding I had the luck to
ree find the Juv. N Gannet off of Port Credit Harbour in lake Ont.

I watched from 11:30 to 12:15 as the Gannet was feeding with 350 to 400
other gulls in a massive frenzy that stretched almost ½ mile just to the
east of the mouth of the brake wall.

In all the years I have birded this is my 10 record from 8 deferent
birds and my first December record for Ontario .Cool (really)

Port Credit Harbour is found by going south on Hurontario st from the
QEW once past the Lakeshore rd drive through  the new housing
development and look for the gazebo OR the gulls feeding out in the lake
.

Craig

Craig & Bev McLauchlan
Toronto, Ont, Canada the World