[Ontbirds]Black Billed Magpie Paquette Corners

Robert Horvath nbt4u at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 20 16:23:25 EST 2005

Around 9am  this morning while i was driving south on walker road heading out to Mcgregor to look  for the Magpie it flew from west to east right in front of my car that was in the open fields  in the 6200  block of walker road, me and my friend  Kevin  Montgomery followed it flying south  down the west side of the road till it lost us behind the houses at 6725 walker road thank  you Jim Hunt for posting this great bird IT was following a small flock with 4-5  crows
  Good luck
  Good birding
  Robert Horvath