[Ontbirds]Northern Mockingbird, St.Catharines

steve gillis stevieg222 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 21 10:49:39 EST 2005

A Nothern Mockingbird visited our yard (Highland Ave. in St.Catharines,
around the corner from Burgoyne Woods) on Saturday Dec. 17th around 10am.
It just sat on the fence for about a minute or two before flying away....

We hadn't seen a mockingbird for a little over a month, so not sure if its
hanging around the area or not...
Also had a Cooper's Hawk about an hour earlier than that, gave the squirrels
a fright...

take it easy
Steve Gillis and Karina Dykstra

Designer Mail isn't just fun to send, it's fun to receive. Use special
stationery, fonts and colors.
first two months FREE*.