[Ontbirds]Re: Snowy Owl, Hamilton, no longer there

A & K Williams williamsmusic at execulink.com
Mon Jan 2 14:24:32 EST 2006

FYI: the Snowy Owl that was spotted by Ron and Friend in the Windermere
Basin is no longer there today. It was probably scared away by all of the
heavy equipment that began work this morning.

If it re-appears in the region, we will post it immediately.

Directions: Take Eastport Drive exit from
QEW in Burlington, follow to Hamilton side of bay;  check first from
last road before Windermere Basin (Pier 25, I think, but posted as
private). Look to the south over the water (check for G.B. Heron, B.C.
Night Heron, and Ruddy Ducks here) from near the bridge - scope required
- at the largest "hill".

Ken
Ken and Angie Williams
83 Edinburgh Avenue