[Ontbirds]Cassins's Finch & Common Redpoll by Newcastle

markus lise markus_lise at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 7 15:56:10 EST 2006

For the first time in my life I sighted a Cassins's Finch at my feeder as
well as on the ground periodically.  And a Common Redpoll as well as the
Carolinian Wren with well over 20 Pine Siskins and over 40 Goldfinches.

Directions:  Take Mill St. S. exit off # 401 by Newcastle and drive south
towards the lake till you drive by 590 Mill St. S.

Markus J. Lise
Newcastle, On

SmartScreen Technology.
first two months FREE*.