[Ontbirds]Cassins's Finch & Common Redpoll by Newcastle

thomas hayman thomasnhayman at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 7 18:31:44 EST 2006

   HI  Markus   -  about your Cassin's Finch - try to get a good photo of
   the  bird.  If  it is in fact a Cassin's you will  need one to confirm
   with  OFO. I saw one in London  many years ago  - ineast London but no
   camera  so  I  didn't even report it . The same with a number of other
   birds  -  such  as  the first Ontario spotted towhee at the Grand bend
   cottage.  It  is  hard  toget  a report accepted without extremly good
   documentation  -  but  of course the camera speaks for it self.   Good
   Luck.
   Tom Hayman  - From Canberra Australia.

   Tom Hayman