[Ontbirds]Vesper Sparrow - Port Stanley

Maris Apse apsemaris at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 8 20:48:36 EST 2006

Hi all,
     Both Penny and I having spent the last couple of days with severe upper
respiratory infections, decided to go out for Sunday Brunch with Emily on
her last day off school - it was great!!

     I found a Vesper Sparrow while driving downhill on Lake Line, after
turning left off Scotch Line.

   I saw it both up the hill and down, and on both sides of the road, from
#37614 - the house that  the OFO Hawk Cliff FT usually visit with Pete Read
on their way to the Port Stanley lagoons on Scotch Line (sorry!! -  I do not
remember the owner's name).

Cheers!     Maris

General Directions : North of Port Stanley and west of Sunset Drive (#4)

Maris Apse
10094 Red Pine Road, Box 22,
RR #2 Grand Bend ON  N0M 1T0
(519)  238 - 8415