[Ontbirds]Barn Owl near 401 and HY 16

Langis Sirois lsir at sympatico.ca
Wed Mar 1 14:43:01 EST 2006

Thanks Eric for clarifying.  I should apologize to you for raising questions.

When I saw Linda's posting this morning, my first thought was to get there and
try my chances at seeing the Barn Owl which would be a first for me in Canada.
Since I could not find the date of your sighting on the web page where your
photo was posted (someone has since explained to me how to find it), I thought I
should inquire about it.  I should have tried to contact you directly, instead
of sending my question on ontbirds.  The fact that I thought other members of
this forum might also have wanted to know more should not have been a
consideration.

Congratulations for your findings and for the great photos that are exhibited on
your site.

My apologies to you as well Linda.

Have a good day, everyone, and good luck to those who will try for this rare
bird.

Langis Sirois, Ottawa