[Ontbirds]barn owl photo

ca at radley.ca ca at radley.ca
Thu Mar 2 14:12:13 EST 2006

I may be considered an expert of sorts having processed tens of thousands of
digital photographs.  There is nothing in this photo that appears unusual or
"doctored".  The EXIF data embedded in the photo confirms the date and time
of the exposure as 14:16:49 (2:16:49 pm) Feb. 27, 2006. This sighting and
the one earlier this winter in Southwestern Ontario may be indications that
recent species recovery efforts, including the release of 266 birds in
Pennsylvania, may be baring some fruit.

Claude