[Ontbirds]Hronry - NE of Ilderton(nr. London)

Maris Apse apsemaris at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 25 12:18:06 EST 2006

Hi all!
     Yesterday I noted 11 of these birds on  or near nests on Hyde Park Road
south of Hwy.#7 and immediately south of 13th. on the east side.  Until
leaf-out this is a very visible heronry with nothing in the way from 13th.
or Hyde Park Road and not very far from London.
     I recall there was another heronry further south on Hyde Park just
north of Fanshawe Road(Hwy.) but I have not been by it this spring, nor in
fact for a few years and it may not be active.
                        Cheers  Maris

  Maris Apse
10094 Red Pine Road, Box 22,
RR #2 Grand Bend ON  N0M 1T0