[Ontbirds]Col. Sam Smith park ,Whimbrel flight 05-22-06

craig mclauchlan csam at sympatico.ca
Mon May 22 09:56:25 EDT 2006

Excuse my spelling and Grammar, I am Dyslexic thank you.

This morning my self and 2 other cold birders stood out at the tip

Of Col. Sam Smith park waiting for the Whimbrel flight, at 7:58 it started
with One flock of 5 and then shortly after that a flock of 32 (And one
Cormorant) went by, at this point the wind chill hade worn me out and we
called it a morning happily heeding for hot coffee.

Col Sam Smith Park can be found at the south end of Kipling at
Lakeshore.  From the QEW exit off Islington.

Craig  McLauchlan

Toronto , Ont , Can , the world