[Ontbirds]Curlew Sandpiper at Townsend sewage lagoons still present as of 9:17 p.m. on May 23rd.

Glenn Coady glenn_coady at hotmail.com
Tue May 23 22:30:53 EDT 2006

Ontbirds subscribers,

For those considering searching for the Curlew Sandpiper at the Townsend sewage lagoons, I just received a call from Winnie Poon and Roy Smith who told me that it was still present at the lagoons at 9:17 p.m. when they left the area.

Directions to Townsend sewage lagoons (as per Cheryl Edgecombe's prior post):For Townsend Lagoons turn right from Highway 6 to # 69 to Townsend. Turnleft on Keith Richardson Parkway. Go to Concession 14, turn right and goabout 750 m. Lagoons are on your right.

Good luck with finding the Curlew Sandpiper,

Glenn Coady
glenn_coady at hotmail.com