[Ontbirds]Tufted Titmouse - Thedford, Ontario

Michael Carlson mecec at comcast.net
Fri May 26 15:54:38 EDT 2006

Birders,
On Friday morning, May 26 I had 2 Tufted Titmice singing and calling
from a private property on the south side of the road on Northville
Crescent in Thetford approximately 1-2 km from Highway 21.  The birds
were at the front of the property and could easily be heard from the
road (Northville Crescent).  I also had a third individual singing
persistently from a snag on this property as if on territory at a
considerable distance from the road.  The owners of the property
requested that the facility not be identified.  Also approximately 0.5
km on this road from Highway 21 was a Yellow-throated Vireo singing and
calling persistently.
Blessings,
Michael Carlson
Royal Oak, MI

Thedford is approximately 1 km north of Port Franks on Highway 21, and
approximately 8 km south of The Pinery.  From Sarnia, take the 402 east
to Highway 21 North, and Highway 21 through Forest to Thedford.