[Ontbirds]Wilson's Plover still at Presqu'ile

Doug McRae rdmcrae at sympatico.ca
Sat May 27 13:02:36 EDT 2006

Greetings,

I just came back from Presqu'ile and the Wilson's Plover is still on
the natural beach, mostly just north of lookout #3 of the Owen Pt.
trail.  Since nothing has been posted today, I thought I would
mention this.  The Forster's Tern was also on the gravel bar off Owen
Pt.

Cheers

Doug McRae
P.O. Box 3010
Brighton, Ontario
Canada K0K 1H0
613-475-5014
rdmcrae at sympatico.ca

Directions:  Presqu'ile can be reached by taking Hwy. 30 (the
Brighton exit) from Hwy 401, then continue south on 30 through town
and follow the park signs.  Owen Pt. trail can be accessed from
either the OPT parking lot (formerly Beach 4) or the Park Store lot.