[Ontbirds]Tommy Thompson Park : July 15 2006

Craig McLauchlan csam at sympatico.ca
Sat Jul 15 20:38:02 EDT 2006

Excuse my spelling and Grammar, I am Dyslexic thank you.

Hi to day with the hi heat I desired to do some butterflying out on Tommy Thompson park ( but you must go to http://outdoorontario.net/birds/phpBB/index.php?sid=af88f60ca14959d7db76a28a64b84ca3  to see that report )

but some of the good summer birds ( and I keep this list short so not to look like spam ) wear Mocking bird 1 , Black Bilied Cuckoo 2 , Great blue Heron 4 , Great Egret 7  ( all seen at one time ) WOW.

well worth the walk in the hi heat .

Craig McLauchlan

Tommy Thompson Park ( AkA the spit ) is found at the foot of Leslie st south of the lake shouer blvd. hear in Toronto

Craig & Bev McLauchlan

Toronto , Ont. , Canada , World