[Ontbirds]Re: Dickcissel near Paisley

A & K Williams williamsmusic at execulink.com
Sun Jul 16 18:40:24 EDT 2006

The Dickcissel near Paisley was still there at 3:00 PM yesterday. We were on our way to Auntie's 50th and stopped to look. It was only 30 metres into the field and alnly about 100 metres north of north Bruce road on side rd 33/34. Another birder said that he had also seen "a couple more" just up the road but we did not investigate, on e being enough, although we did not see the female.

directions are as per Michael Carlson. Birds seen on Side Rd. 33/34 about
100 yds from County Rd. #11 near Paisley. County Rd. #11 runs between North
Bruce south of Port Elgin to Paisley. Turn north on Side Rd. 33/34 and the
field is on the east side of the road.

Good Cheer,

Ken Williams