[Ontbirds]foreigns birder, looking for other birders

michiel van den bergh michielvdbergh at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 09:28:07 EDT 2006

* Dear Sir/Madam,

I am an exchange student (and i am living here for 4 months)from holland and
i am a keen birder.
I am in Waterloo right now and I had a great time birding and travelling
thru Ontario.
I went birding to quit a few places already. This weekend I went to Point
Pelee, but it (because i do not have a car) was quit hard (i had to take the

bus to windsor and than i had to hitch hike to a camping near the park and
walk to the park and walk to all the hotspots, so it took me quit some
time). Do you now anybody who i can ask, who leaves near Waterloo (or for
instant Toronto), to take me birding or give me i ride when they go birding
(i can try to get to them with public transsport). Or do you know a good
place for migrants where i can go with public transport?  Thank you very
much in
advance. Michiel please reply to:michielvdbergh at hotmail.com
*