[Ontbirds] Gadwall X American Wigeon Sturgeon Creek, Leamington Ontario

Robert Horvath nbt4u at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 4 21:52:52 EDT 2006

While birding the Pelee  Area today with my brother  Randy,   i discovered an interesting  duck in Sturgeon Creek behind the Days Inn which after careful  evaluation  my brother decided it had to be a Gadwall x American Wigeon.It stood out like a sore thumb due to  the fact it had a very  big  bright white speculum and was swimming around with a group of about 10 American Wigeon
  Sturgeon Creek runs behind the Days Inn which  is in Leamington Ontario on Point Pelee Drive
   Robert Horvath
  nbt4u at yahoo.com