[Ontbirds]Swainson's Hawk at Point Pelee, SeaCliff Migration Watch

Brandon Holden peregrine13 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 20:54:41 EDT 2006

Hello Birders,

Today at 4:55pm, my Father and I had an Intermediate Juvenile Swainson's
Hawk at the SeaCliff hawkwatch location. The bird was moderately high,
straight in front of us, ketteling with 40-50 Turkey Vultures. I was able to
obtain some record photos of the bird, which I hope to add to my website (
www.PeregrinePrints.com) sometime after the weekend.

We watched from 1:30 to 5:30pm and had at least 2000 Turkey Vultures among
many other expected species during that time period.

Good Birding!

Brandon and Eric Holden