Addendum Re: [Ontbirds]Cattle Egret - (east of Ottawa)

Ott User willott123 at sympatico.ca
Fri Oct 6 08:14:06 EDT 2006

This is an addendum to my email to Ontbirds on Thursday, Sept. 5th.  I'm
sure by now some have had a close look at the Cattle Egret and have formed
some opinion as to its age.  I mention this in regards to a question posed
by Jacques Bouvier in his original email to Ontbirds regarding the age of
the bird.  I managed to take some photos of the Cattle Egret so these may be
of some assistance.

http://www.pbase.com/golfpic/image/68082732

http://www.pbase.com/golfpic/image/68068856

http://www.pbase.com/golfpic/image/68075381