[Ontbirds]Yellow-billed Cuckoo, and others-Oshawa

The Birding Burgesses bbb.press at sympatico.ca
Fri Oct 6 19:23:03 EDT 2006

Birders,
   Yesterday afternoon, my brothers and I observed a YELLOW BILLED CUCKOO in the woods behind our house.
Other species of note(today and yesterday) were: Northern Parula, Swainson's thrush, Hermit thrush, Ruby-crowned Kinglet, White-,& Red-breasted nuthatch, Dark-eyed juncos, Chipping Sparrow, Red-eye Vireo, Blue headed Verio,White throated Sparrow, Yellow-bellied Sapsucker,Hairy woodpecker.
     The woods are at the north-west corner of Beatrice & Wilson road in Oshawa.

Good Birding!!
Paul Burgess,
Oshawa