[Ontbirds]Cattle Egret at Casselman, Prescott-Russell

Martin Bowman pict at glen-net.ca
Sat Oct 7 17:33:33 EDT 2006

Hi,

Gillian Horgan and I observed the Cattle Egret at 545 Route 500, near
Casselman this morning (Sat., Oct 7th) between 11 a.m. and
noon.    We  went to 545 Route 500 where there was no access to the
property.  We were able to see the Egret very well from the road by looking
at the overhanging roof of the horse shed at the far back of the
outbuildings behind the house.  The bird was perched on the overhang in
full view. The entire time we were there the bird did not budge from the
its place on the roof.

Directions below copied from earlier e-mail . . .

Martin Bowman
Williamstown, Ont.