[Ontbirds]Yellow-thr. warbler STILL THERE in Oakville!

Andrew Keaveney uofgtwitcher at msn.com
Sat Oct 28 17:58:55 EDT 2006

Hi all.  Got to the warbler spot at approx. 4:30 and headed immediately to
the far s.e. corner of the park which looked like the best habitat.  started
pishing and within 1 min I had the bird in a locust(?) tree along the
lakeshore.  It stayed in the area with the large conifers (usually near the
top of them :s) for another 3/4 of an hour.  Bird was not being seen when I
left but IS still there SOMEWHERE feeding actively.

Directions re earlier post:

QEW to Burloak Drive which turns into Great Lakes Blvd. , follow south down
to the lake, the park is just east of the intersection of Great Lakes Blvd
and Lakeshore.

Cheers,

Andy