[Ontbirds]Light-rumped Swallow - Long Point Oct 29, 2006

Stuart Mackenzie s_a_mackenzie at yahoo.ca
Sun Oct 29 20:36:51 EST 2006

Hey Everyone,

This evening (1715) at the Bird Studies Canada Headquarters in Port Rowan I had a 'light-rumpd swallow' fly overhead with three Tree.  My impression is that it was a Cliff but I could not be sure.  Just thought I'd get everyone excited about the possibility that 'Cave's' could be around.

Good Birding,

Stu

BSC is situated on
      the north shore of Lake Erie, in Canada.  From Highway 401 or Highway 3, come south
      on Highway 59 to the north shore of Lake Erie. BSC's National Headquarters
      is situated at 115 Front St. in Port Rowan.  From Highway 59 south,
      turn east on Regional Rd 42 (Front St) and drive 400 metres to our
      building on the south side of the road.

Stuart A. Mackenzie
Long Point Bird Observatory Program Coordinator
C/O Bird Studies Canada
P.O. Box 160, 115 Front Rd
Port Rowan, ON N0E 1M0
519 586 3531 ext. 231 Bird Studies Canada Headquarters
519 586 2885 Old Cut Field Station
519 820 6040 Cell
519 586 3532 Fax
e-mail lpbo at bsc-eoc.org