[Ontbirds]Piping Plover Still at Hillman Marsh

Robert Horvath nbt4u at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 2 19:55:52 EST 2006

Around 9am this morning i relocated the Piping Plover that was seen yesterday .IT was easy to see from the  bridge looking south  towards the Hillman house and washrooms .it was hiding in the stubble but still very easy to  pic out because it was very pale and it was hanging around with a Semipalmated Plover that to me seemed extremely dark compared to what we usually  have in this area .i watched it for a very long  time hoping that it might move  somewhere closer  so i could get a nice picture but no luck i had to settle for a far away shot but at least i got a pic for my records now .Good luck and good birding
  Robert Horvath
  nbt4u at yahoo.com
  Hillman Marsh Conservation Area is located just east of the junction of County Roads 20 and 37, east of Leamington - just minutes from Point Pelee National Park.