[Ontbirds]The tragic passing of Bruce Duncan

Barry Cherriere bcherriere at cogeco.ca
Sun Nov 12 21:41:31 EST 2006

  It is with a very heavy heart that I feel that I should inform those of
you who have not heard of the tragic news of the Paris car crash that Bruce
Duncan was involved in. It happened Friday evening at 7:30 pm as Bruce was
heading home in Paris. He was alone in the car at the time. A driver coming
the other way, crossed the centre line and hit him head on, along Paris
Road, south-east of Paris, in Brant County. Bruce was in critical condition
and rushed to The General Hospital in Hamilton. The other driver was
pronounced dead at the scene. Bruce succumbed to his injuries the next day,
Saturday November 11.
  Bruce was a very well liked. easy going. extremely knowledgeable person.
Nature and the great out doors, was a way of life with Bruce and he had a
very high respect for it. People will remember him as a kind, generous,
smiling , soft-spoken individual. Always willing to assist anyone. Always
willing to answer questions at the Hawk Watch. A very knowledgeable
naturalist.

He will be sadly missed.

  At this time (Sunday), I do not know of the funeral arrangements.

Barry Cherriere
Hamilton Ontario
905 560-7476