[Ontbirds]Fox Sparrow in Fort Erie

Marcia Jacklin mjacklin at brocku.ca
Sun Dec 10 10:46:10 EST 2006

Hello

Tim found a great bird at the feeder this morning. A Fox Sparrow.

We live at 931 Edgemere Road in Fort Erie.

Take the QEW to the Gilmore Exit. Follow the ramp to the stop sign and go straight ahead. This is Pettit Road. Follow this road to Garrison Road ( a major 4 lane road). Turn left on Garrison. Watch for Kraft Road on the right. It will be after the DUNN the Movers building, but before new Toyota dealership. Turn right on Kraft. Follow Kraft almost to the lake (you will go past Dominion Road). The last street before the lake is Edgemere Road. Turn left. We are the second driveway on the right. You can't see the house from the road because of the trees :-).  The driveway is long and narrow. Be careful.  We can only accomodate 3 cars in the driveway so you might want to use the next driveway (opposite the bike trail) if you  don't like to back up!

good birding

Marcie Jacklin