[Ontbirds] Great Horned Owl Back - Millcroft Neighbourhood, Burlington

Dave Bour dcbour at desktopsolutioncenter.ca
Sat Feb 24 11:02:52 EST 2007

After several intermittent sightings over the past couple of weeks, it's currently  sleeping in the neighbour's back yard.  I spooked it this morning; filling the bird feeders this morning, had I thought to look up, I'd have gotten a good view before it startled me by flying out of the tree.  It's sitting in the neighbours tree since 8 this morning, having a little nap.  It was startled out around 9:15 but returned a short while later, to the same branch it was on earlier.