[Ontbirds]Female Harlequin Duck; Humber Bay Park, East Side

Donald Ford donald_ford at rogers.com
Sun Apr 15 10:26:52 EDT 2007

My son and I observed and photographed a female harlequin duck diving and
fishing in Lake Ontario off the armour stone beach at about 2:30 pm on
Saturday, April 14.  At least one digital photo is available now, and maybe
more when I get my film back today.  Other notables - Caspian tern, ruddy,
grebes (red necked/horned), wigeon, gadwall, female ring-necked, scaup,
bufflehead, coots, red breasted merganser.  I think that's it.

Don Ford