[Ontbirds] RE: European goldfinch: Rondeau Bird Report - Sunday May 20, 2007

Peter Meisenheimer peter.meisenheimer at sympatico.ca
Mon May 21 12:05:42 EDT 2007

European goldfinches are seen with some regularity in the vicinity. I have a
jpg of a bird that a resident of Ridgetown asked me to ID a couple of
winters back.  She tells me that the species shows up occasionally but
regularly in the area. This was confirmed by one of her neighbours.  There
is an aviary/roadside zoo down the road on Hwy.3 that is probably the
source.

Peter Meisenheimer
33 Arthur St. N.
Guelph, Ontario