[Ontbirds]Brighton Wetlands

Keith Lee keith.lee at sympatico.ca
Mon Aug 13 18:58:46 EDT 2007

This week I am planning on having the wetland open on Friday Evening
from 6PM to 8PM as well as Sunday from 9AM to 11AM, we still have the
water in the cell drawn down for at least one more week, I will be raising
the water for 1 or 2 days to help with growth, but it will be back down for
the weekend.

Directions:  The Constructed Wetland is located at the SE corner of
Brighton.  From Hwy 401, take the Brighton exit (Hwy. 30)and follow
it south into town.  Go south through the two traffic lights, over
the railway tracks and follow the main road, now called Prince Edward
Street, south.  About 1 km south of the tracks, the main road begins
to swing to the left and becomes Cty. Rd. 64.  As this long turn
ends, the constructed wetlands appear on the right side.

Hope to see you

Keith " Tiny" Lee