[Ontbirds]Golden Eagle /Innisfil

GARTH BAKER gbaker2871 at rogers.com
Wed Oct 10 20:04:33 EDT 2007

This morning at about 11:30 Nigel Shaw and myself observed a Sub-adult Golden Eagle. It was watched for more than 20 minutes as it came from the Lefroy direction and proceded to Glide and Circle in a South Westerly direction. We lost site of it as it probably reached the Intersection of Hwy 11 and Hwy 89.
   This is the 2nd GOEA observed by myself in Innisfil in the last 3 years.

  We were near the Intersection of the 2nd Line of Innisfil and the 20th Sideroad.

  Hwy 11 to the 2nd Line of Innisfil,turn East first Stop Sign is the 20th Sideroad!

Cheer's Garth