[Ontbirds]Hudsonian Godwit, Coot's Pond, Darlington Nuclear Station

Julia Marko Dunn jewelzm at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 12 18:27:19 EDT 2007

I observed a Hudsonian Godwit (juvenile plumage) at 13:30 today, October 12th, feeding in the mud on the west side of Coot's Pond. Coot's Pond is located west of Park Road in the public access portion of the Darlington Nuclear Station (just east of Oshawa). I managed to get some photos through my scope which I will post to OFO photos.

Julia Marko Dunn

Directions: Exit the 401 at Courtice Road, head east on the service road to Park Road. Turn right on Park Road and follow south to the parking lot on the right. Follow the red gravel trail west to Coot's Pond.