[Ontbirds]Northern Wheatear at Shrewsbury in Chatham Kent

Steve Charbonneau steve.charbonneau at ciaccess.com
Sun Oct 14 13:23:20 EDT 2007

Hi everyone,
Jim Burk found a Northern Wheatear at the dock in Shrewsbury around noon
today (Sunday).  The bird was very active and still present when I left to
post this message at 1:12.
Directions:  Hwy. 401 to exit 101, I think. (it's the Rondeau P.P. exit).
Head south towards Rondeau.  About 1 km from the end, turn right (west) on
New Scotland Line ( a church at the corner) and follow it to the village of
Shrewsbury.  Go 1 road past the stop sign and turn left - this is Brock St.
Go to the end of the road where it meets Rondeau Bay.  The bird has been
landing on the rocks, the wires and the large cement blocks.  Good luck!
Steve
steve.charbonneau at ciaccess.com
Erie Beach in Chatham-Kent