[Ontbirds]50 point Conservation Area, Stoney Creek

ray barlow raymondjbarlow at yahoo.ca
Wed May 7 21:31:36 EDT 2008

 I has been a while since I have posted in here, not much exciting to report this winter, but this last week has been fun at the conservation area.

Blue-gray Gnatcatcher
Yellow warbler
Chestnut-sided warbler
Willow Fly-catcher
Palm Warbler
Yellow-rumped Warbler
Ruby-crowned kinglet
Savanna Sparrow
Caspian, and Common Trens
Northern Mockingbird
Pie-billed Grebe
Egret
Black Crowned Night Herons
Osprey
Blue-winged Teal
and all of the Usual Suspects

lots of new images posted in daily in here...
http://www.pbase.com/raymondjbarlow/recent_photos

and a good winter of Owl Photography in here...
http://www.pbase.com/raymondjbarlow/owls

Fifty Point CA is off the QEW on the east end of Stoney Creek, go north on Fifty Road, east on the service road, , then left on Baseline Road,  go about 1/4 mile to the entrance of the park., there is an entrance fee.

kind regards, and good birding!

Raymond J Barlow
13 Sandra Crescent
Grimsby Ontario