[Ontbirds]FISH CROW, Point Pelee National Park...

Steve Pike stevepike.com at gmail.com
Thu May 8 23:24:24 EDT 2008

At 8:30am, myself and Julie Liptak saw and heard 2 Fish Crow's flying south
directly above the main vehicle road directly opposite Sparrow Field.  The
birds called 5 or 6 times consecutively and returned 5 minutes later heading
NNE, calling all the while.

Keith Sealy (sp?) not more than 5mins before was describing 2 birds he heard
and saw at post 16 on the Woodland Nature Trail the previous day (May 7th)
advising me they were around and to watch for them...haha!  In my
astonishment, sure enough here they were!

The birds were finally relocated again by the Borrelle (sp??...same guys
that found the Burrowing Owl on Pelee Is.) brothers and their father at the
cemetery at 11:58am.

Thanks Keith, I believed you before ever seeing them!!

Steve and Julie.

Sorry no directions to PPNP, totally fried and need to be up again at
5:30am...lol.
PPNP phone, 519-322-2365.