[Ontbirds] Lark Sparrow - Still around Stokely (North of Sault Ste. Marie)

McIlwrick, Ken kmcilwri at NRCan.gc.ca
Fri May 9 15:27:07 EDT 2008

> Hi Folks,

Today (May 9, 2008) while conducting field work, at Stokely Cross
Country Ski Resort, I again observed and photographed a Lark Sparrow
(most likely the same one that I initailly reported on May 5th at this
same location). It was feeding in the same grassy/gravel opening. It was
last seen by myself and Mike O'Connor (field technician) around 2:15 pm
(May 9th).