[Ontbirds]Richmond Hill - Headwaters Community Park

Glenn Steplock nature_photography at rogers.com
Sat May 10 17:42:40 EDT 2008

If any of the Richmond Hill locals are interested, the Yellow Warblers, Baltimore Orioles, Red-winged Blackbirds, American Goldfinches, Common or Caspian Terns (I can't tell the difference), White-throated sparrows, Song sparrows along with an unidentified bird that popped out of the Beaver pond before I spotted him (similar to a plover type species) have arrived in the last couple of days at Headwaters Community Park.  They won't stay long. I think since the Beavers have altered the landscape at the park, we may see more species in the coming days.  I plan on an evening walk again best lighting and they seem to be very active before sunset.  I am waiting the arrival of the Cedar Waxwings.

Headwaters Community Park is located on Redstone Road - Leslie Street, just north of Major Mackenzie, Richmond Hill.

Regards,
Glenn
www.flickr.com/steplock