[Ontbirds]Brighton Wetlands

Keith Lee keith.lee at sympatico.ca
Tue Jun 24 19:08:54 EDT 2008

Hi everyone, I have decided to open only one day a week
for the next 4 to 6 weeks depending on the wildlife, after talking
to some of the birders(regulars) we have come up with I hope the
best solution, this would be Saturday afternoons from 4 PM to
5:30 or 6:00 PM depending on how many people show up. This will be
the next three weeks, I can adjust this to your
schedule if you have a group or not. If you wish to contact me for
any reason or for arranging for another time e-mail or by phone
keith.lee(AT)sympatico.ca
cell 613-391-9142
Home 613-475-0881
As you may already know our Osprey has three young,
and the excitement continues, the Osprey can also be see
from the viewing platform when feeding the young are
very visible.

Directions:  The Constructed Wetland is located at the SE corner of
Brighton.  From Hwy 401, take the Brighton exit (Hwy. 30)and follow
it south into town.  Go south through the two traffic lights, over
the railway tracks and follow the main road, now called Prince Edward
Street, south.  About 1 km south of the tracks, the main road begins
to swing to the left and becomes Cty. Rd. 64.  As this long turn
ends, the constructed wetlands appear on the right side.
There is room to park on the edge (shoulder) of the road, but
use your own judgment.