[Ontbirds]Dickcissel - J/I Line South of Port Elgin

mpickup at bmts.com mpickup at bmts.com
Thu Jun 26 20:08:46 EDT 2008

Thanks to Maris Apse directions I was able to
locate a male Dickcissell this afternoon around
2:30pm.
It was located on the east side of the J/I Line
500 to 600 meters south of Bruce Conc. #10, and
the bird was in a very agitated state which makes
me think there may be a female as well.
The bird came and sat on the fence line and I had
good looks at it.
Yours in Birding
Mike Pickup

Directions
Travelling north or south on Hwy #21 between
North Bruce and Underwood, turn west on Bruce
Conc. #10 and then make a left at the J/I
line

-