[Ontbirds]Wilson's Phalarope Amherstview

otoole at kos.net otoole at kos.net
Mon Jul 28 18:39:10 EDT 2008

Located and photographed what I believe is a Female Wilson's Phalarope at
the amherstview sewage lagoons west end. Picture link is included as it
indicates in my Eastern Peterson Field Guide this area is not showing as a
normal part of its range but somewhat south.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/newfoundlander61/2642859011/in/set-72157605969403996/

Directions:

Off taylor kidd blvd take coronation to the amherstview golf club turnoff.
Proceed the the end of the main paved road and walk in the unpaved portion
to the gate. Bird was found on the far west area.

Paul O'Toole
Kingston