[Ontbirds]Brighton Wetlands

Keith Lee keith.lee at sympatico.ca
Fri Aug 8 08:28:06 EDT 2008

Hi everyone as usual I will be open on Saturday morning from 8:30 am to 10 am, if anyone would like to arrange another time
I would be more than willing to assist or as mentioned by Maureen and Rod we can arrange for someone to meet
you.

Home phone # 613-475-0881
Cell phone # 613-391-9142
e-mail- keith.lee(at)sympatico.ca

Directions:  The Constructed Wetland is located at the SE corner of
Brighton.  From Hwy 401, take the Brighton exit 509 (Hwy. 30) and follow
it south into town.  Go south through the two traffic lights, over
the railway tracks and follow the main road, now called Prince Edward
Street, south.  About 1 km south of the tracks, the main road begins
to swing to the left and becomes Cty. Rd. 64.  As this long turn
ends the Constructed Wetlands appear on the right side.