[Ontbirds]Brighton Wetlands

Keith Lee keith.lee at sympatico.ca
Wed Sep 10 18:12:45 EDT 2008

Hello fellow birders, I would like to thank all who showed up at the
Brighton Wetlands, and wet they were, the rain came and went
and came again but the 80+birders from OFO and Tony Becks
tour plus numerous others who showed up enjoyed the afternoon.

This week I will be open Saturday September 11 from 8am to
10-10:30 am.

Next Week I have a request for Sunday September 21 from 2pm
to 4 pm

As always if this time is not good, call me and I will try to arrange
another time that is better for you.

Home  613-475-0881
Cell     613-391-9142

Directions:  The Constructed Wetland is located at the SE corner of
Brighton.  From Hwy 401, take the Brighton exit 509 (Hwy. 30) and follow
it south into town.  Go south through the two traffic lights, over
the railway tracks and follow the main road, now called Prince Edward
Street, south.  About 1 km south of the tracks, the main road begins
to swing to the left and becomes Cty. Rd. 64.  As this long turn
ends the Constructed Wetlands appear on the right side. Look for the
"Wetland viewing" sign at the east end of the Wetland.

Keith "Tiny" Lee