[Ontbirds] Whitby area..Harriers,Merlin,Turkey Vulture and Giant Swallowtail Butterfly

craig mclauchlan csam at sympatico.ca
Sun Sep 14 22:09:15 EDT 2008

To day not being involved with any big day count! I was lucky to meet up with Carol Horner and spent some time birding in the Whitby area first we walk the new trails west of the car park on Halls rd south we came up with 2 Northern Harriers , 1 Merlin .

Also seen hear was a new late record for Giant Swallowtail Butterfly for the GTA!!

Then form my back yard in downtown Whitby this afternoon I saw

11 Turkey Vulture ( I am sheer the Black s will show up tomorrow ) 2 Merlin

3 Sharp shin hawks .

great day !!!!!!

Craig Mclauchlan

C & B McLauchlan
Running Robin Ranch
Ont., Canada, World

" Excuse my spelling and Grammer I am Dyslexic "
Thank You .