[Ontbirds]Avocet- Ajax/Whitby-Wed.,Nov.12/08

Siegmar Bodach sigipatti at sympatico.ca
Mon Nov 17 11:37:10 EST 2008

Regarding the posting of  the Avocet reported by Jim Fairchild.
I ran into a couple on Friday afternoon at Cranberry Marsh who
told me they saw an Avocet on the mudflats at the mouth of
Cruthers Creek on the end of Lakeridge Rd. on Wednesday
afternoon. Their names were Sheila King And Gerry C.
I offered to post their observation.

I also sat 2 blue morph Snow geese with the many Canada geese
in the corn fields along Hall's Rd. There was also an Eastern Towhee
an the south platform.

Good Birding,
Sigi
Aurora