[Ontbirds]Ontbirds Guidelines

Mark Cranford mark.cranford at ofo.ca
Sat Nov 29 23:44:12 EST 2008

Birders

I am reluctant to do this as I may be seen as centering out individuals.
That is not my intent.

Anyone posting to Ontbirds should beware of our posting guidelines, a
link to the guidelines can be found at the bottom of every Ontbirds post.

Ontbirds' primary purpose for Ontbirds is to report birds that others
might relocate and see for themselves. Do not comment on posts. Do not
ask Ontbirds about the status of birds or why messages have not been
sent. Any message that does not meet our posting guidelines should be
run past the coordinator before going to Ontbirds.  If you have any
questions about our posting guidelines feel free to contact me directly.

--

Mark Cranford
ONTBIRDS Coordinator
mark.cranford at ofo.ca