[Ontbirds] White winged Crossbills in Windsor

Steve G buteo1 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 1 21:19:57 EST 2009

Birders,
Yesterday, Saturday, I observed a group of about 10 white winged crossbills from my yard on Chestnut Drive in the Forest glade area of east Windsor. The birds were actively feeding on the many spruce trees in the area. Also good numbers of Common Redpoll visiting my feeders this winter, as well as several pine siskins.

Steve Greidanus
Windsor, Ontario
buteo1 at yahoo.com