[Ontbirds] 3 Harlequin Ducks - Col Sam Smith Park, Toronto - Mon Feb 9

Frank Pinilla fpinilla15 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 20:35:55 EST 2009

Hi All,

Just a quick note that yesterday I was at CSSP in Toronto (at the
extreme southern end of Kipling Ave) and was unable to locate the 1st
year King Eider that was seen all weekend, but a consolation prize was
a stunning adult male Harlequin Duck in the company of two females.
They were off the Southeastern point on their own.  There were many
birders there in the 45 minutes that I was there, so hopefully someone
found the Eider.  I couldn't find the Snowy Owl in the marina bay
either.

Good birding,
Frank Pinilla
Richmond Hill, ON